Saturday, March 27, 2010

SHRI SAI SATCHARITRA..



In the Holy Lotus Feet Of
Sat Guru
Sai Nathay Arpanasthu, Shubam Bhavtu
In the Holy Lotus Feet Of
Anant Koti Brahmmand Nayak,
Raja Di Raj, Yogi Raj,
Pabrahm Shri Sachidanand Sat Guru Sai Nath Maharaj.


Since sometimes it is coming like waves to my mind have avidly interest in the spiritual teachings of Sat Guru Sai Baba. My knowledge and even the information for this vast sea is so small that it looks micro to a drop of it. The path described too difficult turns to be so easy, simple and known with the blessings of Sai Nath. HE shows the path and provide the every need full for us to enlighten our path to reach Bhrahma, HE is the repository of all wisdom.
How this English version of “Shri Sai Sat Charitra” reached me is a miracle to me and is the blessing of Sai Nath for me to go ahead. Let us keep it for some other time to explain.
I will be submitting the “ Shri Sai Satcharitra” in regular intervals for the Devotees around the globe to be benefitted from the teachings and life of Sai Baba.
Readers are requested to join and help me with their experiences and thoughts.


Dedication
Whosoever offers to me, with love & devotion, a leaf, a flower, a fruit or water that offerings of love of the pure and self-controlled man is willingly and readily acceptable by Me.

Lord SHRI KRISHNA .
In BhagwatGita,IX-26.

No comments:

Post a Comment